Mogobe 5 Ton Manual Rosin Press Machine, 3X5 Inches Heated Plates, Can Hold Up to 8 Ton of Press Force, MB-5T
- COMES WITH 5 TON OF BOTTLE JACK: But The Machine Structure Can Handle Maximum Pressing Force Up To 8 Tons, So You Can Replace it with an 8 Tons of Bottle Jack by Loosing Two Screws on the Bottom.
- ANODIZED AND INSULATED 3X5" PLATES: 3X5" Plates Sizes is Well Suited to Most Bags and Pre Press Molds. The Plates are Aligned Perfectly to Ensure Complete Pressing and Optimum Results.
- SOLID STAINLESS STEEL STRUCTURE WITH NO RIVETS ON BOTH TOP & BOTTOM: Since Press-Force is Perpendicular, So We Make Sure the Machine with No Rivets on Both Top and Bottom, This Structure Makes this Press Ultra Sturdy. So You Don't Need to Worry that the Top Rivets will Loose Up and Maybe Shoot to the Roof.
- HEAT UP QUICKLY WITH EVEN HEAT DISTRIBUTION: It Features Two 200W Heaters in the Middle of Each Plate, While Some Other Brands Are on Edge with Just One Heater. So it Can Heat Up Quickly and at a Constant Temperature, Ensure this Extractions Process Doesn’t Ruin Your Precious Materials.
- PID TEMPERATURE CONTROL SYSTEM & OLED SCREEN: We Replace the Seven-Segment Display with an OLED Screen. It Makes the Size of the Controller Smaller, with More Logic Settings. You Can Choose From Celsius or Fahrenheit, Setting with Safety Time, And More Important: Adjustable PID Setting. We Simplify the PID Setting to be Two Numbers: P And D. If You Emphasize Accurate Temperature Control, Then Set The Number on D Higher; If You Prefer Heating Up Quickly, Then Set the Number On P Higher.
Stainless Steel & Aluminum.
Mogobe provides 30 days refund & 365 days replacement.
Awesome press heats fast and consistent temp
Best press for the price point I’ve seen
This is a solid and well put-together machine, and the plates seem to heat evenly which is a big deal for me. It seems to work very well, although I've only used it once so far. At this point I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the press, but I do want to caution you that it doesn't come with any type of operator manual what so ever. That is a HUGE pet-peeve of mine, when companies don't provide clear and concise operating instructions, and even worse yet is the few companies such as this one, that provides NONE at all!! So if this would be an issue for you, then this isn't the right press for you to order. The machine did give me a good yield though the one time I used it!
This heat press works perfectly well from my use so far!
The heat plates are nice and big, the heat distribution on the plates is very even and I've gotten some great yields from the flowers I've pressed. Realistically, I think I would rate this 4.5 stars out of 5 if I could. I decided to round up and rate it 5 out of 5 though and I'll explain why here:
I only have one real "complaint" with this heat press. It's just that there are no instructions that come with this press? I know they can't exactly provide us instructions on how to press flowers, however in my opinion I personally think they could have at least provided a little print out with a diagram of the pid controller menus on it.
Even just something that says you have to "press and hold" the stop/start buttons to start it would be helpful. I've tried to include a video where I show the pid controller and the menus. It's very simple and I'm sure most people could figure it out, but still just in case I thought I'd include it.
Ultimately, I still decided to rate this 5 out of 5, because even without directions, I was still able to connect everything together and start pressing right away. If there were specific directions that you needed in order to assemble or use this press properly, I'd probably deduct a star for lacking them. Since I really didn't even seem to need them though, I decided to still give this 5 out of 5.
If you're looking for a solid heat press, I'd definitely recommend giving this one a try.
It's well built, easy to use and works well! I've gotten great yields so I really wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to someone from my experience so far!
(If you found this review helpful, voting "helpful” below lets Amazon and I know that someone appreciates the work I'm putting into these reviews! Thank you!)