Mogobe 300W Long LED Grow Light 2X4 3x3 Coverage for Indoor Plants & Hydroponic Plants, MB-Snake300
- LOW COST & HIGH EFFICIENCY: The fixture is drawing only 100W from the wall which consists of 352 PCS of 1 wattage of 3030 LEDESTAR diodes, offering a high efficacy 2.61 μmol/J @ 110V AC, 12'' height and ppf 261 μmol/s with a 100W MeanWell driver. Every Led Grow Light consists of 3000K warm white, 5000K white, 660nm deep red which allows it to provide a sunlike full spectrum of led grow light perfectly tuned for plants. They end up producing better yields compared to HID/Blurple/HPS lamps.
- LOW HEAT & LONG LIFESPAN: Thermal Conductivity of our 4MM thickness Aluminum Panel is 2.0. to prevent overheating problems, we made a metal protective cover for a dimmable daisy chain. All the screws we use are with high temperature resistant anti-loosening glue. This can have a longer lifespan than the normal one.
- EASY MOUNTING HOOKS & PROTECTIVE FOOTPADS: Quite a few people complain about how hard to keep the light in position. We provide Mogobe patented hooks to fix it. You can mount the light easily and keep it in position with Mogobe patented hooks. We embed 4 protective footpads on the panel, which can protect the lamp from scratching it when you put it down.
- UPGRADED DIMMABLE DAISY CHAIN: We made a metal protective cover for it to help heat dissipation. Adjustable brightness from 0%~100% makes it adaptable to different growing periods of your plants from seedling, veg, and bloom. It can support up to 20 grow lights connected at the same time.
- 4-YEAR-WARRANTY: Heavy duty & durable, every grow light will be tested before shipment. We offer a 30-day money-back and 4-year warranty. If you have any problems with our products, feel free to contact us.
5.00 x 39.00 x 14.50 inches
Mogobe provides 30 days refund & 365 days replacement.
I happened upon MOGOBE here on Amazon. They sell a trimming tray that's 100% metal with a replaceable mesh screen, included tools like a brush, scoop and even trimming shears all for about the same price as the cheap, molded plastic trim bin. I was blown away with the value added and the materials and manufacturing. In fact, I still need to write a review for it!
Since then Ive learned that this company, based out of Shenzhen, China is owned and run by one man! He designs and oversees manufacturing on all their products. Not to mention everything is built out of metal! Not a plastic cover or piece on anything. MOGOBE makes a few different lighting options, for this review ill talk about their 300w (yes, from the wall) Spider.
The Spider consists of 3 100w panels with full spectrum LEDStar diodes. If you're worried these aren't comparable to Samsung, I encourage you to compare the PAR maps and see for yourself. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the output was practically indistinguishable. I have 1 of these snakes per 2x4 tent and for veg I don't have to run it more that 60% and in flower no more than 75-80%. Which brings me to the single meanwell driver powering the whole thing. Its mounted inside the housing but floating above the actual light panels which keeps things cool and flowing so that it doesn't need any exhaust or cooling fans in the unit. The driver is powerful and reliable and is the larger 300w unit not 2 150w units like some other manufacturers.
I can't say enough about how good of a deal this is. Its bomb proof, cuts no corners and is the best I've found without paying an arm and a leg. This gives total coverage and is perfect for a 2x4 but they are daisy chain able and you can use 2 to cover a 4x4 or 5x5 with no problem.
Ive been growing since the HPS/MH days of yore. I own a top of the line quality FCE8000 from Mars Hydro. I own 3 lights from MOGOBE so far.. do yourself a favor and grab one while they're still available. And check out the other products from them - the Octopus 300w expandable light for up to a 3x3, their trim tray and even their whole line of rosin presses. Cant say enough good things, keep it up!