Mogobe 300W LED Grow Light 3x3ft Coverage for Indoor Plants & Hydroponic Plants, Octopus300
- EVEN PPFD COVERAGE: It's Hard to Make a Led Grow Lamp Cover Every Corner of Your Growing Area with A Traditional Design. So We Made this Octopus300-- 300W Led Grow Light with an Extendable Arm. It can Extend or Close As You Like with The Aim to Put More Ppfd Around the Plant and to Better Cover Different Tent Sizes. Also, We Extend The Power Cord to 14.7Ft to Increase the Distance From Your Led Grow Light to the Plug.
- LOW COST & HIGH EFFICIENCY: The Fixture is Drawing Only 300W from the Wall which Consists of 1056 Pcs of 1 Wattage of 3030 Ledestar Diodes, Offering a High Efficacy (2.66 Μmol/J @ 110V Ac, 12'' Height) and Ppf 798 Μmol/S with A 300W Meanwell Driver. Every Led Grow Light Consists Of 3000K Warm White, 5000K White, 660Nm Deep Red which Allows it to Provide a Sunlike Full Spectrum of Led Grow Light Perfectly Tuned For Plants. They End up Producing Better Yields Compared to Hid/Blurple/Hps Lamps.
- LOW HEAT & LONG LIFESPAN: Thermal Conductivity of Our 4Mm Thickness Aluminum Panel is 2.0, to Prevent Overheating Problems, We Make a Metal Protective Cover For a Dimmable Daisy Chain. All the Screws We Use are with High-Temperature Resistant Anti-Loosening Glue. This can Have a Longer Lifespan than the Normal One. And We Have a 4-Year-Warranty.
- EASY MOUNTING HOOKS & PROTECTIVE FOOTPADS: Quite a Few People Complain About How Hard to Keep the Light in Position. We Provide Mogobe Patented Hooks to Fix It. You Can Mount the Light Easily and Keep it in Position with Mogobe Patented Hooks. We Embed 4 Protective Footpads on the Panel, Which Can Protect the Lamp from Scratching it When You Put it Down.
- UPGRADED DIMMABLE DAISY CHAIN: We Made a Metal Protective Cover for it to Help Heat Dissipation. Adjustable Brightness from 0%~100% Makes it Adaptable to Different Growing Periods of Your Plants from Seedling, Veg, And Bloom. It can Support Up to 20 Grow Light Connected at the Same Time.
5.00 x 21.10 x 20.80 inches
Mogobe provides 30 days refund & 365 days replacement.
300w from the wall, some of the brightest leds ive seen at this price point, all metal construction/no plastic parts and the best part are the retractable arms that give the best coverage possible in anything from a 1x1 to a 4x4. Best light youll find for the price.
I got this light to use in my larger grow tent due to the large footprint. It was easy to install and works great so far for my veggies. I like to start all of my plants indoor and this is great for my needs. I like the dimming capability and also that it can be connected to other lights via daisy chain.
It's brilliant! Works perfectly for my lavender. (Which has failed to germinate several times I tried.) And I don't have a "tent", whatever it's called, but it's acceptable for this light.
I love it.When the fixture is spread out, three of my plants will receive PPFD more evenly. Now I keep it close and just using 50% of light for this early stage. In addition, installation is so easy! The attached hook is super user friendly, you only need to bend in half to fix the lamp.