Mogobe 150W LED Grow Light with MeanWell Driver for Indoor Plants & Hydroponic Plants, MB-150
- LOW COST & HIGH EFFICIENCY: The fixture is drawing only 150W from the wall which consists of 528 PCS of 1 wattage of 3030 LEDESTAR diodes, offering a high efficacy (2.5 μmol/J @ 110V, 12'' height) and ppf 375.16 μmol/s with a 150W MeanWell driver. Every Led Grow Light consists of 3000K warm white, 5000K white, 660nm deep red which allows it to provide a sunlike full spectrum of led grow light perfectly tuned for plants. They end up producing better yields compared to HID/Blurple/HPS lamps.
- LOW HEAT & LONG LIFESPAN: Thermal Conductivity of our 4MM thickness Aluminum Panel is 2.0. to prevent overheating problems, we made a metal protective cover for a dimmable daisy chain. All the screws we use are with high temperature resistant anti-loosening glue. This can have a longer lifespan than the normal one.
- EASY MOUNTING HOOKS & PROTECTIVE FOOTPADS: Quite a few people complain about how hard to keep the light in position. We provide Mogobe patented hooks to fix it. You can mount the light easily and keep it in position with Mogobe patented hooks. We embed 4 protective footpads on the panel, which can protect the lamp from scratching it when you put it down.
- UPGRADED DIMMABLE DAISY CHAIN: We made a metal protective cover for it to help heat dissipation. Adjustable brightness from 0%~100% makes it adaptable to different growing periods of your plants.
- 4-YEAR-WARRANTY: Heavy duty & durable, we offer a 30-day money-back and 4-year warranty. If you have any problems with our products, feel free to contact us.
5.20 x 16.10 x 15.90 inches
Mogobe provides 30 days refund & 365 days replacement.
I'm so glad I found these lights, they have been an amazing value. When I started growing I would use the Mars lights. These are much higher quality, much better price, amazing service, and my plants are so happy because I started using these. Great spectrum for both veg and flower, and it stays nice and cool even on 100%.
This is a much nicer light than many I have used. It has a good spectrum of light output for full growth cycles and the build quality is much more industrial. The hanging system is the typical sort, which means it needs a lot of vertical space (it can't be close to the ceiling). I think this is partly to give plenty of room for heat dissipation, though it is also likely just a weakness of the design. If you have a tall grow tent, it should work fine. The dimmer is silent and is a nice way to save money and avoid burning plants when the full intensity is not needed. I would definitely buy more from this company.
Lightweight and easy to hang. Good brightness and doesnt get too hot. So far Im pleased with the results, everything is green and growing well
Awesome light only thing it doesnt have is a timer