Mogobe 100W LED Grow Light with MeanWell Driver for Indoor Plants & Hydroponic Plants, MB-100
- Low Cost & High Efficiency: The fixture is drawing only 100W from the wall which consists of 352 PCS of 1 wattage of 3030 LEDESTAR diodes, offering a high efficacy (2.69 μmol/J @ 110V AC, 12'' height) and ppf 269.2 μmol/s with a 100W MeanWell driver. Every Led Grow Light consists of 3000K warm white, 5000K white, 660nm deep red which allows it to provide a sunlike full spectrum of led grow light perfectly tuned for plants. They end up producing better yields compared to HID/Blurple/HPS lamps.
- Low Heat & Long Lifespan: Thermal Conductivity of our 4MM thickness Aluminum Panel is 2.0. to prevent overheating problems, we made a metal protective cover for a dimmable daisy chain. All the screws we use are with high temperature resistant anti-loosening glue. This can have a longer lifespan than the normal one.
- Easy Mounting hooks & Protective Footpads: Quite a few people complain about how hard to keep the light in position. We provide Mogobe patented hooks to fix it. You can mount the light easily and keep it in position with Mogobe patented hooks. We embed 4 protective footpads on the panel, which can protect the lamp from scratching it when you put it down.
- Upgraded Dimmable Dasiy Chain: We made a metal protective cover for it to help heat dissipation. Adjustable brightness from 0%~100% makes it adaptable to different growing periods of your plants from seedling, veg, and bloom. It can support up to 20 grow lights connected at the same time.
- 4-Year-Warranty: Heavy duty & durable, every grow light will be tested before shipment. We offer a 30-day money-back and 4-year warranty. If you have any problems with our products, feel free to contact us.
5.28 x 14.41 x 13.50 ines
Mogobe provides 30 days refund & 365 days replacement.
I bought the Mogobe 100W LED Grow Light from Amazon. I really liked the high quality components and its many features. It seemed like a great value for the price. I plugged in the light and within two hours the heat generated by this light was far greater than any of my three other LED grow lights. I placed a fan behind the light to help remove some of the heat it generates but I am a bit concerned if this heat becomes too much. I can't imagine this excess heat is good for the longevity of the light. I was hoping to buy another light to chain them together but for now I'll wait to buy a second unit. Time will tell how well this unit performs or lasts. I can not recommend buying this light.
I will definitely be getting more of these. Cheap with a dimmer control