2 Ton Rosin Press Machine, 2.5*2.5'' Heated Plates with PID Temperature Control, Mogobe Press101
Sale Sold out
Regular price $149.90 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- 2.5X2.5'' Heated Plates: Press101 features 2.5*2.5 inches dual heated plates made of 6061 aluminum. It can provide you with up to 3400PSI force. To calculate: Take the total force and divide it by the contact area size of the rosin pressing bag. Let's take a 2*4'' filter bag as an example: 2-Ton Press≈4444 lbs; bottom circumference of a 2*4'' bag≈4, so its radius≈0.64, contact area size 0.64*0.64*3.14≈1.29. 4444Ibs Force divided by contact area 1.29, equal to 3445 PSI.
- Heavy Duty & small size: The structure of Press101 is made of stainless steel. We attach two steel holders in every press for you to mount on a table or on a board. You can easily press up to 2 tons by spinning the T-handle. The structure size of Press101 is no more than 9 inches high, and 8 inches wide, very small, but just due to the compact structure, making the stainless structure handle much press force more easily.
- PID(Proportional, Integral, and Derivative) Temperature Control: The heated plates' temperature is up to 120° Celsius (248° Fahrenheit). simply press the button and get to your preferred temp number - better flavor or better yield. Press101 takes 5-6 minutes to reach 82° Celsius (180° Fahrenheit), and it can consistently provide stable temperature around the target temperature number ±2° Celsius.
- PTC(Positive temperature coefficient) heaters: we are using 2 PTC heaters in the heated plates. PTC heaters are self-regulating, and cannot overheat, so it is safe and results in fewer repairs and lower costs of energy. The primary material for the PTC heating element is barium titanate ceramics which itself is a thermistor ceramic, Therefore, it also has the advantages of corrosion resistance and long service life (up to 80,000 hours).
- Structural flexibility: The Press101 is built to be flexible and durable, which means we can send you parts quickly for you to repair if your rosin press machine fell from the second floor by accident, for example. It also means you can tear down each part of it by yourself using Allen wrenches, except for the PID temperature controller. Hence you can alter the product a little bit to fulfill your need, like replacing the T-handle bar to be longer.
- Note: Mogobe Press101 must be screwed to a table or a board before it can be used. Two kinds of screws are included in the package.
Mogobe provides 30 days refund & 365 days replacement.
Mogobe will offer a full refund on all orders within 30 days you receive from our site. We will provide a prepaid return label if the issue is related to us. We don't mind the conditions different from your return item as long as the damage is reasonable, including the original package missing or parts missing. You will receive a refund within 3 business days upon us receiving the returned product. There will be no "restocking fee" charge.
Mogobe offers 365 days replacement warranty. You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs. For those customers who exceed 365 days replacement window, we are happy to help by providing guidance and parts you may need. We will charge the components for a minimal cost. We try our best to build a trusted brand; we will serve you within or without the above "policy."